Where do I get my Festival passes, GFF program or tickets?
Passes are now on sale. Buy yours now!
Festival Passes are now on sale! – Purchase your passes online, by phone (204-642-7790), or drop by the GFF Box Office
Box Office Location: 41 Centre St (beside Pharmasave) in Gimli
Box Office Hours: 11 – 7pm, Tuesday – Saturday **Opens Friday June 24**
There are three types of passes available and quantities are limited.
Access to all films plus the 3 hospitality events. Only 100 Super Passes available.
Access to all films. Only 150 Film Passes available.
Access to all films and filmmakers networking events. Only 50 Filmmakers Passes available.
INDIVIDUAL FILM TICKETS
Individual tickets will be available for sale in July.
You’ll be happy to hear that all the indoor venues are air-conditioned. Bring your passes and/or film tickets, along with your Festival program, and arrive in plenty of time.
Ensure you have a seat at your favourite film!
Individual tickets: 50% of film tickets can be individually pre-purchased or ordered with your pass in July. Watch this page for dates when individual tickets are on sale and for information and links to order your film tickets.
- Tickets must be ordered/purchased by 5 pm, the day before the screening.
- For pass holders, you must show your pass with your ticket to enter theatre.
- No sharing of passes as your pass will have your picture on it!
- Pass holders line up with ticket buyers – first come, first served.
- Please be seated 15 mins before show time. We will fill all seats if you are a no show or late.
Rush seating for the casual GFF film fan!
Minimum of 50% of film tickets are on sale at door or for pass holders as walk ups.
- Once ticket holders are seated, walk up ticket sales will begin.
- We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before film screening to get a good spot in line.
Single tickets at the door are $10 each – cash only unless otherwise posted.